Within the scope of the program management system development we offer:
- analysis of the project management approach, tools, techniques and documents used – interviews with key stakeholders/project decision makers, surveys among PMs; understanding current management practices in the organization; this phase can be supported by maturity tests based on the P3M3 model and PRINCE2 methodology checklists – test results provide the basis for developing solution proposals;
- proposing solutions – developing solutions in the scope of principles and techniques of project management; basing on methodologies: PRINCE2, PMI, AgilePM, PRINCE2 Agile, Scrum; presentation of agreed solutions to the client;
- developing an implementation plan – agreeing on the scope of implementation of changes and the time frame; plan development;
- implementation works – we develop the substantive scope of the change and introduce it step by step, or depending on the arrangements with the client, we only advise or supervise implementation processes;
- post-implementation reviews of change durability – we take part in reviews of program documentation at the end of tranches; we provide customer support with advice and experience; we periodically check that the program management policies have achieved the expected results; we suggest further improvements or corrective actions;
- when closing programs, we supervise the process of capitalization and transfer of experience to the organization.
Advising on the implementation of project management tools and techniques; the advising was carried out on the occasion of a wider implementation of the project approach in the company together with the launch of PMO;