- 5 days
- Accredited training
- online trainings: 280 €
- obligatory exam (Foundation): 210 €
- obligatory exam (Practitioner): 290 €
- e-book: 70 €
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner training is an ideal option for people who want to get a doubled amount of information that allows freely manage projects according to PRINCE2 methodology during one training. The training prepares participants for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
After the course, each participant receives a certificate of completion of the accredited training issued by Inprogress.
The training is also possible in online form. The idea of the ONLINE training is similar to the course of the training taking place stationary – the trainer discusses issues in accordance with the agenda, answers to questions related to tasks in the Questions and Answers sessions. Participants pass the exam after training, which can be performed in online form as well.
- Acquisition of knowledge of the organization of activities in the full lifecycle of a project – from pre-project phase, through initiation to closure of a project.
- Acquiring knowledge in the field of risk, quality and change management.
- Becoming familiar with the entire methodology and its terminology.
- Understanding basic principles of project implementation according to PRINCE2.
- Gaining knowledge of advantages that can be achieved by implementing a project according to PRINCE2.
- Obtaining knowledge of the project management process.
- Understanding the decision-making scheme in a project.
- Understanding the principles, topics and processes of PRINCE2.
- Gaining knowledge of how to adapt methodology to a project and organization.
- Acquiring basic skills of project management based on PRINCE2.
- Acquisition of competence in project implementation.
- Understanding the structures, roles and responsibilities of individual members of project management teams.
- Gaining knowledge of identifying, analysing, and engaging stakeholders.
- Gaining knowledge and understanding techniques related to risk management, handling issues and changes.
- Expanding knowledge of quality management and project supervision.
- Providing participants with basic knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology, so that they can successfully use it in their daily work.
- Discussion of integrated components of methodology: principles, themes, processes and design environment.
- Preparing participants to obtain a positive result on the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
- Deepening existing knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology.
- Gaining practical skills to use and adapt PRINCE2 to project conditions.
- Raising managerial competencies among participants.
- Preparing participants for the PRINCE2 Practitioner level exam.
- People responsible for project management in any industry and organization.
- Participants of teams implementing projects in organizations.
- Managers involved in the process of support and supervision of project.
- Project team members.
- Project managers.
- Individuals wishing to improve their skills in project management.
- Those who want to deal with or deal with professional project management, and want to learn the PRINCE2 project management standard.
PRINCE2 Foundation exam:
- Single-choice test exam, consisting of 60 questions.
- Pass score – 33 points (55%).
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- English, German, Dutch – the participant chooses the language of the exam.
- No possibility of using additional materials.
The PRINCE2 Foundation exam gives you the opportunity to obtain an official PRINCE2 Foundation certificate issued by AXELOS. The certificate is an international acknowledgement of technical expertise in application of PRINCE2 methodology in project management and is issued indefinitely.
PRINCE2 Practitioner exam:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is a multiple-choice test, consisting of 8 areas of questions related to a given scenario.
- To pass the exam it is required to obtain at least 44 points (55% correct answers).
- The exam takes 150 min.
- English, German, Dutch – the participant chooses the language of the exam..
- During the exam, you can use the official PRINCE2 book.
- The period of validity of the certificate is 5 years.
- Only holders of the Foundation certificate can apply for the Practicioner certificate.
- Overview of PRINCE2 methodology.
- Subject: Organization.
- Process: Project preparation.
- Subject: Business Case.
- Process: Project initiation.
- Subject: Plans.
- Subject: Quality.
- Subject: Risk.
- Process: Stage End Management
- Subject: Progress.
- Process: Stage control.
- Subject: Change.
- Process: Product Delivery Management.
- Process: Project closure.
- Discussion of examples of PRINCE2 Foundation exams.
- Project preparation and Project assumptions
- Working with Business Case.
- Creating a project management team.
- Communication Management Strategy.
- Initiation stage.
- Product-based planning technique.
- Quality Audit Path.
- Quality Register, Risk Register.
- Stage End Management.
- Product Description and Configuration Item Record.
- Configuration management procedure.
- Issues and budgets.
- Subject: Change.
- Reactions to risk.
- Task Group and Product Delivery Management.
- Project closure.
- Summary and management products.
- Tips for people planning to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
- The training lasts five days.
- The exams are online, the participant choose exams date.