- 2 days
- Accredited training
- online training: 215 €
- obligatory exam: 290 €
- e-book: 70 €
PRINCE2 Practitioner is the next, higher level of competence in the field of PRINCE2 project management methodology. The training is carried out in the form of a workshop, and allows for efficient and practical use of knowledge gained during the PRINCE2 Foundation training. During the course, main aspects of a project are examined, and the emphasis is put on scalability of methodology, adaptability and proper conduct in a project.
After the course, each participant receives a certificate of completion of the accredited training issued by Inprogress.
The training is also possible in online form. The idea of the ONLINE training is similar to the course of the training taking place stationary – the trainer discusses issues in accordance with the agenda, answers to questions related to tasks in the Questions and Answers sessions. Participants pass the exam after training, which can be performed in online form as well.
- Deepening existing knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology.
- Gaining practical skills to use and adapt PRINCE2 to project conditions.
- Raising managerial competencies among participants.
- Preparing participants for the PRINCE2 Practitioner level exam.
- Acquisition of competence in project implementation.
- Understanding the structures, roles and responsibilities of individual members of project management teams.
- Gaining knowledge of identifying, analysing, and engaging stakeholders.
- Gaining knowledge and understanding techniques related to risk management, handling issues and changes.
- Expanding knowledge of quality management and project supervision.
- Number of PDUs: 14.
- Project team members.
- Project Managers.
- Managers involved in the process of project support and supervision.
- Individuals wishing to improve their skills in project management.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is a multiple-choice test, consisting of 8 areas of questions related to a given scenario.
- To pass the exam it is required to obtain at least 44 points (55% correct answers).
- The exam takes 150 min.
- English, German, Dutch – the participant chooses the language of the exam.
- During the exam, you can use the official PRINCE2 book.
- The period of validity of the certificate is 5 years.
- Only holders of the Foundation certificate can apply for the Practicioner certificate.
- Repetition of dependencies in the PRINCE2® processes model.
- Project preparation and Project assumptions.
- Working with Business Case.
- Creating a project management team.
- Communication Management Strategy.
- Initiation stage.
- Product-based planning technique.
- Quality Audit Path.
- Quality Register, Risk Register.
- Stage End Management.
- Product Description and Configuration Item Record.
- Configuration management procedure.
- Issues and budgets.
- Subject: Change.
- Reactions to risk.
- Task Group and Product Delivery Management.
- Project closure.
- Summary and management products.
- Tips for people planning to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
- The training lasts two days.
- For weekend training, the first two days, i.e. Saturday and Sunday, are devoted to teaching classes.
- The exam is online, the participant choose exam date.